Sunplate Block is a block that is found on Floating Islands (or can be crafted with Fallen Stars and Stone Blocks in the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version with Sky Mill). When a square of four or more Sunplate Blocks are put next to each other, they make a pattern that resembles the sky.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Skyware Platform (2) ( )||By Hand|
|Skyware Bathtub||Sky Mill|
|Skyware Chest ( )|
|Skyware Platform (2) ()|
|Skyware Work Bench|
|Disc Wall (4) ( )||Work Bench|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In order to craft one of every piece of Sunplate/Skyware furniture, you'll need 142 (157) Sunplate Blocks.
- Creating large structures out of Sunplate Blocks may require farming Fallen Stars.
- Sunplate Blocks, like water and cloud blocks, reduce the chance of Meteorite falling in their vicinity. A meteorite requires more than 600 "solid blocks" in a 900 block (30x30) area to spawn, and Sunplate/Cloud reduce the "solid block" count by 100, so 4 Sunplate/Cloud blocks will prevent meteorite impacts within 30 blocks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Used to craft Sunplate Clock.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Can be crafted now with Fallen Stars and Stone Blocks.
- Can now be used to craft Disc Wall.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Used to craft Skyware Clock and Skyware Sofa.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Used to craft sunplate furniture and lighting.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.