The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Suspicious Looking Eye is used to summon the Eye of Cthulhu boss. It can be crafted at a Demon Altar at the cost of 6 Lens. It can also be found rarely in Golden Chests. The boss can only be successfully summoned at Night; if the eye is used during the Day nothing will happen and it will not be consumed. Take note that if the Eye of Cthulhu isn't defeated by dawn it will disappear.
- Using a Suspicious Looking Eye while the Eye of Cthulhu has already been summoned by another Suspicious Looking Eye will result in the Player's immediate death.
- The Suspicious Looking Eye looks similar to both the Servant of Cthulhu and the Demon Eye.
- If you summon the Eye of Cthulhu right as it turns night, it may not spawn and you will lose your Suspicious Looking Eye.
- The Suspicious Looking Eye's tooltip was once "May cause terrible things to occur." However, it was changed because unprepared, newer players would use it to see what happened.
- Can now be stacked.
- Can now be found in Golden Chests.
- Lens cost lowered from 10 to 6.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.