TV Head set
The TV Head set is a vanity set consisting of the Video Visage, the Lazer Blazer, and the Pinstripe Pants. It is one of the six sets that were added as part of the Journey's End Vanity Contest; the original concept was submitted by Dr.Zootsuit.
The Video Visage has the unique ability to change colors depending on where the player is and what they are doing.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Video Visage will animate based on the conditions below:
- If the player is in the Corruption, Crimson, or a Graveyard, the screen turns off.
- If the player's health decreases below one fourth of their maximum health, the screen will turn to monochrome static.
- If the player is in a liquid, the screen will become dark blue and scroll vertically.
- If the player is fighting a boss or an event is occurring, the screen will scroll sideways while flashing marine colors.
- If there is a Lantern Night or Party occurring, or the player is in a town with 3 or more inhabitants, the screen will turn into a purple smiley face. This face also will blink the same way the player does (e.g. taking damage, sleeping, etc.).
- If none of these conditions are met, the screen will display a color test pattern.
- As seen in an official trailer for 1.4.1, the Video Visage is always visible, even in complete darkness, despite not giving out any actual light. The only exception to this is when the screen is black.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Each item of the set's tooltip contains a reference to the lyrics of a specific song:
- The Video Visage's tooltip references the song "Cabinet Man" by Lemon Demon.
- The Lazer Blazer's tooltip references the song "How Bad Can I Be" from the 2012 American 3D computer-animated musical fantasy comedy movie The Lorax.
- The Pinstripe Pants' tooltip references the song "I Can't Decide" by the Scissor Sisters.
- Unlike the other five sets, the TV Head set was not announced as a winner of the Journey's End Vanity Contest, and was only teased one day before the update that introduced it to the game.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Introduced.