|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Tactical Skeleton Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 292
The Tactical Skeleton is a Hardmode, post-Plantera enemy that appears in the Dungeon. Because it is armed with a Tactical Shotgun, the Tactical Skeleton stays a distance away from the player in order to fire. It is most common in areas backed with Tiled Walls.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Tactical Skeleton: "With thick armor and mighty boomsticks, it's clear these bones are prepared for a siege. Part of an elite military unit in their past lives."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Drop chance of items reduced.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.