The Hallowed Mask, according to the page, is crafted with the previous Masks. The Hallowed Mask is designed for Melee users. The previous Masks were for Ranged users.
The Hallowed Helmet, according to the article, is crafted from the previous Helmets. The Hallowed Helmet is designed for Ranged users. The previous Helmets were for Melee users. Is this a mistake in the wiki, or does it actually craft like that? --Deltalon 10:10, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hallowed Mask is crafted with Helmets and is a melee piece, Hallowed Helmet is crafted with Masks (and Hat) and is a ranged piece. That's probably just minor text error. --Barhandar 10:43, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- In that case, I'll see if I can modify the tables to say the current correct names. --Deltalon 13:24, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
I have three reasons why the Hallowed Mask set may resemble RuneScape's Statius' set:
- The helmet is the same shape as Statius' full helm.
- The overall colors of the armor are much like the colors of the Statius' set, with the exception of some red.
- The Statius's set is one of the most powerful armor sets in game.