Talk:Secret world seeds
I believe that the fact that "for the worthy" ruined houses are all hellstone brick is also a reference to old terraria, weren't all ruined houses hellstone in 1.0?188.8.131.52 06:55, 25 May 2020 (UTC)
The "Drunk" world file might also be a reference to a common sight in the forums and subreddit, where odd worldgen is often titled "go home worldgen, you're drunk." Llamalegate (talk) 19:23, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
why would a one tile pocket of lava not hurt you?
- 1 big ash pillars that i found on a small world using 05162020 on v184.108.40.206
- 2 Drunk World Moss
- 3 Chippy's Couch
- 4 Journey mode + Master mode + For the Worthy?
- 5 Journey mode & Drunk world for every item possible in one world?
- 6 Question about for the worthy chest loot gen
- 7 69696969 seed
- 8 terraria
- 9 Is the moon in a Drunk World always the smiley face one shown when the world is generating?
- 10 New seed
- 11 Money drop in FTW worlds
- 12 Lava pools in FTW
- 13 Enchanted sword can spawn without a shrine
- 14 Celebrationmk10
- 15 For the worthy stat changes?
- 16 Queen Slime bag in Celebmk10
big ash pillars that i found on a small world using 05162020 on v220.127.116.11[edit source]
one of the first worlds i made with the seed, set it to small, it spawned huge ash pillars that stretched to the sky limit. they started where both evils start at Thestevesoup113 (talk) 17:44, 2 June 2020 (UTC)
- Sounds like bad underworld gen. I found nothing like that when I searched for every reference to drunk world in the source code the other day. The worldgen part for the underworld was a bit confusing thought so I might have mistaken a certain ash block gen as just ruined houses gen. Still more likely to be a rare bug based on the number of drunk worlds I've generated. --Dig494 (talk) 18:23, 2 June 2020 (UTC)
Drunk World Moss[edit source]
Is this true?
Moss is less frequent and cannot generate in the vertical middle third of the map.
- Not sure how I concluded that the first time I checked it, but you're correct it's wrong. What actually happens is worldgen picks a random x value to plant a glowing moss biome. If the point picked is in the 24% center area of the map, the value is rerolled until it finally finds one on the outer edges. This "rerolling" step is skipped in drunk worlds. I approximated it to 1/3 for sake of readability, but it might coincide more with the spawn area instead. I've fixed the point to better reflect that, thank you. --Dig494 (talk) 13:20, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
Chippy's Couch[edit source]
Scoured my whole dungeon with a Drunk World seed. Did not find Chippy's Couch. Is this because the Dungeon is only meant to have a chance of containing it, or because something else about worldgen messed it up? Dungeon looks pretty normal aside from the other stuff the article claims is normal for Drunk World dungeons. -Jatopian28123 (talk) 21:01, 28 June 2020 (UTC)
Journey mode + Master mode + For the Worthy?[edit source]
If I understand wiki page correctly, this is the hardest possible experience to play the game? Due to weird health and damage scaling?
Well, I found Journey 2.95× difficulty + For the Worthy some days ago. This could be more challenging since 15.6% Boss HP increment and one less accessory slot~ Andrewzhu34 (talk) 17:12, 7 July 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, but no Master drops. But nice to know there are more "difficulties" than there really are.
- There's always settings in Journey mode that can make it far more difficult as well. Turning up spawn rate for example, or worse, setting it to 0 so there's no mobs for supplies like Gel. So I don't think there's any "hardest" challenge, But Master Journey FTW is definitely one of the hardest ways to play. Mrqsandas (talk) 00:43, 13 November 2020 (UTC)
Journey mode & Drunk world for every item possible in one world?[edit source]
Is this the best and only way (18.104.22.168) to get every item possible from just one world? It has both world evils, can spawn both evil Mimics, and the dungeon has both evil Biome chests, and every fishing quest is possible, correct?
- No, I know one thing that makes it impossible to get all items in one world: the three different dungeon colors. Each color has a separate brick, three walls, and a bunch of furniture. Citalias2 (talk) 01:11, 7 July 2020 (UTC)
- I also found out about two exclusive Statues, and moss... Shame.
Question about for the worthy chest loot gen[edit source]
So under the features of the For The Worthy seed, it has a section that says "For the worthy chests contain Hardmode Items." Does that mean that regular golden chests have a chance to contain the hardmode weapons listed upon world generation? I looked at the chest page to see if it elaborated on it but there was nothing. Can someone who has played it before help me out? I'm curious. Thanks in advance! MushNib (talk) 19:19, 12 November 2020 (UTC)
- Strange, I have yet to encounter ANY of those items in a FTW world in ANY chest. Try searching on one of the map viewers for those items. I'll see what I can find. Mrqsandas (talk) 00:51, 13 November 2020 (UTC)
- Looking at the Desktop 22.214.171.124 source code, I cannot find anything in regard to this claim. The only influence that For the worthy has on chest loot is that there is a 1/15 chance that the primary item is replaced by an Angel Statue, as mentioned on the page. The claim has been added very recently by an anonymous editor with no contributions other than this, so it is reasonable to assume that it is untrue. I've reverted the change. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 01:55, 13 November 2020 (UTC)
69696969 seed[edit source]
- Can you please specify what is special about it? I don't see anything out of the ordinary, neither in the world nor in the source code. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 10:26, 19 November 2020 (UTC)
- This is possibly a joke seed he put, the seed itself has nothing special at all, it is all normal (ik it been long time) Fake Kakyoin (talk) 05:01, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
there is guide what have always name andrew source
Is the moon in a Drunk World always the smiley face one shown when the world is generating?[edit source]
New seed[edit source]
- I undid it expecting that it wasn't true (a moon style isn't anything special) ... I can't confirm, but I feel like the people who go in and check the code would have found it by now. As for the moon type itself... there is no moon that blatantly appears to be pink and yellow... maybe the candy style one? I don't know if this is true or not. --2057clones (talk) 17:44, 14 December 2020 (UTC)
Money drop in FTW worlds[edit source]
It seems that the
seed can also increase the amount of money dropped from enemies by a random value. During my playthrough, normal Mimics can drop 33~83 Gold coins. Is there any related information in the source code? BadPiggy1024 (talk) 02:19, 12 January 2021 (UTC)
for the worthy
- Yes, that's right. According to the Desktop 126.96.36.199 source code, the base number of coins dropped by an enemy is multiplied by 1 in Classic and by 2.5 in Expert and Master (for Mimics currently: 10 base; 10 in Classic / 25 in Expert and Master). Now
increments this factor by 1: coin drops are multiplied by 2 in Classic, and by 3.5 in Expert and Master (for Mimics that would be: 20 in Classic / 35 in Expert and Master). Also remember that coin drops are often higher than listed. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 10:43, 12 January 2021 (UTC)
for the worthy
Lava pools in FTW[edit source]
Little pools of lava are dotted all my FTW world, and there is no mention of this in the wiki page. Is this random, or an oversight by the writers of the page? Thecoolgooddoer (talk) 19:40, 28 February 2021 (UTC)
- This probably falls under one of the first bullet points in the section: "Some water pools throughout the world are replaced with lava." --Rye Greenwood (talk) 20:11, 28 February 2021 (UTC)
Enchanted sword can spawn without a shrine[edit source]
In my world, using the seed: 2.2.1.05162020, if you dig down until around the cavern layer you will encounter a glowing mushroom biome. To the left, under water there is an enchanted sword without a shrine. I cant find this mentioned anywhere on the page, so maybe someone should put it there.
- It can always spawn rarely as a background object. This is listed on the Enchanted Sword Shrine page. Worlds created by secret world seeds are randomly generated and it's impossible to create two identical worlds, so the info about Enchanted Sword is unnecessary here.
About this seed, when I generated a new world using this seed and edited it in TEedit, the sky looked gray and some of the vlaues such as cloud cover, wind speed were absurdly high, plus the Sundail cooldown was set to 191 and rain time is at like 10,000 though the trigger is set to off and the surface and cavern level is set to -1 with the tree axis set really high, is this normal is something wrong with the world gen? Has this happened to anybody else? 188.8.131.52 19:37, 16 May 2021 (UTC)
- This is probably just an issue with TEdit, since the world file format was updated to accommodate the new seed flag. --Eraloiz (talk) 19:55, 16 May 2021 (UTC)
- Ahh, I see, thank you for the heads up, I'll wait until TEdit gets updated and take another look, see if it looks more normal, Thanks for the explaination. 184.108.40.206 20:16, 16 May 2021 (UTC)
For the worthy stat changes?[edit source]
On the page for the FTW seed it says that HP and attack are increased but only shows the increased rate for the Attack stat of the enemies. Does anyone have the rate for the HP stat? 220.127.116.11 19:55, 22 May 2021 (UTC)
Queen Slime bag in Celebmk10[edit source]
It says that the Queen Slime bag can't drop dev sets on its page, and that even pre-hardmode bags can drop the dev-sets in celebrationmk10. Does this mean the Queen Slime bag can drop dev sets in the seed? --UnderTaleFan33 (AccurateJaney) 23:19, 10 June 2021 (UTC)