|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
'A must-have for tea parties'
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
The Teacup is a consumable potion-type item which grants the Well Fed buff. This lasts for 5 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu (), or by double-tapping the buff icon ().
total: 1 row(s)
- This item is only obtainable after defeating Skeletron, as Bones, only dropped by Dungeon enemies, are required to craft the Teapot.
- The only root ingredient needed to craft Teacups is sand, provided all the other crafting stations to make Bottled Water (as well as the Teapot itself) are available. This makes it one of the most consistently easily-crafted food items. However, it also has a rather short buff duration of only 5 minutes, making frequent uses necessary.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 188.8.131.52.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced.