The Terra Blade is one of the most difficult swords to acquire in the game. It can be swung continuously, and fires a fast-moving, neon green, low-use time magical sword that somewhat resembles the terra blade. This projectile will travel nearly indefinitely if untouched, otherwise it dissipates when it pierces through three enemies, or hits a solid block.
- During a blood moon, the projectile swords turn mostly yellow.
- The projectiles move slower in water.
- The highest prefix is Godly in the Nintendo 3DS version.
- The name Terra Blade may be a combination of Terraria and Blade.
- The name might also come from the Latin word Terra, which means earth.
- Unlike it's components, it has Auto-Use. Which is a very useful ability, allowing you to hold down the mouse and it continues swinging. All swords on mobile/3DS have Auto-Use
- The weapon is possibly a representation of purity, as its ingredients come from both light (True Excalibur) and darkness (True Night's Edge) to form a green (the color of nature) blade.
- The Influx Waver, Which is dropped y the martian saucer, can be considered as an upgrade of it.
- It's recipe involves 8 usable weapons, though this is technically 7 because Light's Bane and Blood Butcherer are exchangeable when making Night's Edge. Depending on if your world is crimson or corruption
- Despite being a melee weapon, the Terra Blade cannot be swung while the player has the Silenced debuff.
- The Terra Blade's projectile can be fired through angle blocks.
- On the Mobile Version of Terraria, the beam from the Terra Blade is slightly displaced, possibly from the same bug as the Scourge of the Corruptor.
- On the Mobile Version, when walking backwards and swinging the weapon, the sprite of the Terra Blade is reversed.
- No longer crafted with a Broken Hero Sword.
- New sound when swung.
- Damage increased from 88 to 95.
- Now autoswings.
- The "ping" has been removed.
- Increased the damage of Terra Blade.
- Terra Blade shoots beams more rapidly.
- Added to the game.