|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
- Internal Item ID: 104
Not to be confused with Breaker Blade.
total: 1 row(s)
- One advantage of The Breaker over most other melee weapons is that it swings repeatedly when the attack button is held down. However, while swinging The Breaker in this fashion, the player cannot turn around, a potential disadvantage when assaulted from both sides. A decent hit box that extends slightly behind the player compensates somewhat for this, and when used properly The Breaker's ability to keep swinging without turning around can allow the player to give ground against enemies without discontinuing their melee attacks.
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, which can result in a grammatically incorrect name such as "Keen The Breaker". It shares this trait with all other items that can obtain modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Old-gen console version.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Damage increased from 22 to 24.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced with stats from Desktop 1.0.6.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with stats from Desktop 1.0.6.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with stats from Desktop 1.0.6.