|Use time||25 (Fast)|
- The Eye of Cthulhu
The Eye of Cthulhu is a Hardmode, post-Plantera yoyo which has a
33.33*1/3 (33.33%) / 55.56*5/9 (55.56%) chance to drop from Mothron during a Solar Eclipse. It is one of the few yoyos that can stay in the air indefinitely, and it has a reach of 23 tiles. It is currently the second strongest yoyo in the game, only beaten by the Terrarian.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- A greater damage output can be achieved by using the Yoyo Bag accessory.
- If this yoyo is obtained pre-Golem, it can be a useful weapon when fighting Golem due to its high DPS.
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, which can result in a grammatically incorrect name such as "Keen The Eye of Cthulhu". It shares this trait with all other items that can obtain modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Old-gen console version.
- The sprite of the yoyo seems to be lacking the Eye of Cthulhu's green ring around its pupil.
- Despite being named the same as the Eye of Cthulhu, it is not dropped by it.
- There is a yoyo made by OneDrop based on this yoyo.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
Template:Master Template Weapons/content'"`UNIQ--item-1881--QINU`"'