|Damage||34 / 16 (Melee)|
|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
- The Meatball
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
total: 1 row(s)
- Despite having similar stats to its Corruption counterpart, the Ball O' Hurt, it is relatively less useful since it is not recommended to be used on the Brain of Cthulhu itself, unless a melee player, unlike the Ball O' Hurt which is a viable option for the Eater of Worlds.
- The Meatball is one of the three craftable flails in the game, the other two being the Flaming Mace and Dao of Pow.
- The Meatball's name is a reference to the real food made of meat and to how the Crimson is flesh/meat-themed.
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, which can result in a grammatically incorrect name such as "Keen The Meatball". It shares this trait with all other items that can obtain modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Old-gen console version.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage increased from 16 to 34.
- Functionality of flails reworked.
- Item and projectile sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.