The Rotted Fork
|Use time||31 (Slow)|
- The Rotted Fork
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- It is a very effective weapon against the Brain of Cthulhu, as it can easily kill the Creepers in the first phase and knock it back in the second phase.
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, which can result in a grammatically incorrect name such as "Keen The Rotted Fork". It shares this trait with all other items that can obtain modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Old-gen console version.
- Despite appearing to be a weapon made of Crimtane Bars and Tissue Samples, it is uncraftable.
- It resembles a real-world guandao, a type of Chinese pole weapon that is used in some forms of Chinese martial arts.
- Strangely, there is no Corruption equivalent to The Rotted Fork, despite the Ball O' Hurt having a Crimson equivalent in The Meatball.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Aligned sell value with all other Crimson Heart/Shadow Orb loot, increasing it from 20 to 150.
- Item and projectile sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.