|Knockback||8 (Very strong)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Thorn Chakram
The Thorn Chakram is a Pre-Hardmode boomerang that returns to its user after reaching its maximum distance or hitting an enemy. It differs from most other boomerangs in that it does not necessarily return immediately when impacting an object, but instead can ricochet off solid surfaces before returning. The Thorn Chakram has a
20*1/5 (20%) chance to inflict the Poisoned debuff.
It will not fly out through ceilings or floors; but when returning to you, it will fly back through them.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
total: 2 row(s)
- The Thorn Chakram can pass through one-block thick openings if thrown horizontally or if bounced off the ceiling.
- Like all boomerangs, the Thorn Chakram deals damage extremely quickly when used at close range.
- A chakram is a weapon historically used in India. It is a flat metal ring with a sharp outer edge, that was thrown at the enemy, but it would not return or bounce.
- The Thorn Chakram was the loading icon for saving in the Mobile version of Terraria in the versions before 1.2.12715's release. It was replaced with a Demon Eye, which lasted until 220.127.116.11.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased both the projectile speed and the return speed of the projectile.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now only requires 9 Stingers to craft instead of 15.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.1:
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Now only requires 9 Stingers to craft instead of 15. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now only requires 9 Stingers to craft instead of 15. ()
- Console 1.02: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.2.
- Console-Release: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 1.1.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Now only requires 9 Stingers to craft instead of 15.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.2.
- Mobile 1.1.5536:
- Can now inflict the Poisoned debuff.
- Item name changed from Thorn Chakrum to Thorn Chakram.
- Jungle Roses in crafting recipe replaced by Jungle Spores.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with changes from Desktop 1.0.6.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 1.2.