Template:Infobox-Weapons The Thorn Chakram is a throwing weapon. When thrown, the Thorn Chakram will ricochet off of walls and then will return to the player. When the weapon hits an enemy, it will return immediately.
- You can throw the Thorn Chakram through a 1 block-wide wall if you stand right up against it.
- The Thorn Chakram can be bounced around corners when thrown at the correct angle.
- The Thorn Chakram will ricochet a maximum of 5 times, but has a maximum range of approximately 22 blocks.
- Once the Thorn Chakram returns to the player, it can immediately be thrown again.
- 1.0.6 - Now Inflicts the debuff, Poisoned.
- 1.0.6 - Changed Name: Chakrum to Chakram.
- 1.0.6 - Changed recipe.
The Chakram, sometimes called a war quoit, is a throwing weapon from India. Its shape is of a flat metal hoop with a sharp outer edge from 5–12 inches (130–300 mm) in diameter. The chakram was designed to be thrown but could also be used up-close. Because of its aerodynamic shape it is not easily deflected by wind. The word Chakram comes from the Sanskrit term chakra, meaning circle or wheel.