FANDOM


  • Squazzil
    Squazzil closed this thread because:
    Original poster would like it closed.
    00:46, July 14, 2015

    Its pretty easy to farm it w/o Magical Harp just use:

    -Gatligator or Clockwork Assualt Rifle

    -Full Admantite Ranged Set

    -Over 2k or 3k Crystal or Cursed Bullets

    Then you make a sky bridge made out of wooden platforms high enough so The Destroyer can't get you and  where you still can see and/or hit the Destroyer. Just beware of the Drones. (Sorry if I copied something and/or stole it from somebody and/or The Wiki.) Note: This is for RANGED users. Any other than that please don't use this. - SeriouslyGamer (Spelling mistake in my name) Edit: Magic can also use this with Mana Flower and lot of Greater Mana Potion and Crystal Storm  (Harp if you beat Twins first and no Caster Gear Recommendations)

      Loading editor
    • First post sorry if any grammar mistakes just point it out

        Loading editor
    • SeriosulyGamer wrote:
      Its pretty easy to farm it w/o Magical Harp just use:

      -Gatligator or Clockwork Assualt Rifle

      -Full Admantite Ranged Set

      -Over 2k or 3k Crystal or Cursed Bullets

      Then you make a sky bridge where you still can see and/or hit the Destroyer. Just beware of the Drones (Sorry if I copied something and/or stole it from somebody and/or The Wiki.) Note: This is for RANGED users any other than that please don't use this.

      Added wooden platform

        Loading editor
    • I don't recommend Cursed Bullets, Destroyer is immune to Cursed Inferno. Crystal bullets, though, should do the work.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but both still work

        Loading editor
    • use explosives and heart statues, also wings.

      or try using the golden shower to hit as many parts of his body as possible

        Loading editor
    • Chicken, you can do those w/o those and this is for Non-Crimson like me and you can do something like this -
      Screenshot 5

      High enough for the destroyer not to kill you (Gatligator or Clockwork is good enough to kill it)

      (As well as this one)

      Edit: Forgot to quote just don't mind

        Loading editor
    • SeriosulyGamer wrote:
      -snip-

      You do realize Spectre Armor and Venus Magnum are both post-plantera? You could've made a better example with either Hallowed or Frost Armor at best, using Gatligator or Clockwork Assault Rifle as your best gun.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah ik but Im just showing an example of a wooden platform sky bridge high enough just don't mind my weapons.Also I beat The Destroyer with a Gatligator with tons of Crystal Bullets so yeah its kinda my fault that I made that mistake. Just pretend the I quoted this okay?

        Loading editor
    • SeriosulyGamer wrote:
      Chicken, you can do those w/o those and this is for Non-Crimson like me and you can do something like this -
      Screenshot 5

      High enough for the destroyer not to kill you (Gatligator or Clockwork is good enough to kill it)

      (As well as this one)

      Edit: Forgot to quote just don't mind

      you said its for people without crimson, just go to a world with crimson -_- it realy is one of the best ways to defeat him

      (ps: laser work too)

        Loading editor
    • Chickenguy5 wrote:
      SeriosulyGamer wrote:
      Chicken, you can do those w/o those and this is for Non-Crimson like me and you can do something like this -
      Screenshot 5

      High enough for the destroyer not to kill you (Gatligator or Clockwork is good enough to kill it)

      (As well as this one)

      Edit: Forgot to quote just don't mind

      you said its for people without crimson, just go to a world with crimson -_- it realy is one of the best ways to defeat him

      (ps: laser work too)

      Lazy people is Lazy for a reason. Also Laser is weak and a bit slow as well as wasting a lot of Mana quickly. Also Crimson is overated

        Loading editor
    • Some people say that crystal bullets would work better than cursed bullets but cursed bullets have more power and in my opinion, I think explosive bullets should be used on him and have Excalibur and a frost bow for back-up. I used a minishark to fight The Destroyer with exploding, ichor, cursed, butter, and golden bullets and I did fine!
      A

      I did fine with a minishark, Excalibur,and frost bow.

      I would recommend explosive bullets because they will do the most damage but if can't then you go to cursed bullets.
        Loading editor
    • Slime Lord that is the Hard Way

        Loading editor
    • It isn't that hard! You just got to avoid his strikes and have a cannon with 30 cannon balls! At a arena!

        Loading editor
    • You would want a crimson because crimeras that fly while in the corruption there is corruptors and eater of souls! Reply to #10

        Loading editor
    • That is the only thing I like about the crimson besides the song!

        Loading editor
    • Slime Lord wrote:
      You would want a crimson because crimeras that fly while in the corruption there is corruptors and eater of souls! Reply to #10

      Crimson is technically harder than the Corruption. The only thing annoying are the ones that shoot those Cursed Flames

        Loading editor
    • You mean clingers? They're the only ones that spit cursed flames and Ichor stickers shoot Ichor at you. They both live in the underground corrupt biomes (Corruption and Crimson). And most of the crimson mobs are grounded except for crimeras the alternative mob to the eater of souls. But the corruption there is the eater of souls and the corruptors that spit Vile Spit at you which makes the crimson ideal for this method!

        Loading editor
    • The Vile spit has a chance of giving you weakness.which won't be good against the mechanical bosses!

        Loading editor
    • Clingers live in the Underground corruption and Ichor Stickers live In the underground crimson.

        Loading editor
    • But the underground has nothing to do with this method!

        Loading editor
    • This is for anybody new to Hardmode. The destroyer's souls is an ingredient to the Megashark which comes usefull up to golem. Which means that you sould defeat the destroyer first before you fight the twins or prime!

        Loading editor
    • I used the megashark up to Golem!

        Loading editor
    • megashark? megashark?! MEGASHARK?!!?!

      it may be a good gun for the 3 metal bosses but from then you realy need something better

      what i used for plantera and golem was the scourge of the coruptor.

      but on my first acount i just used the piranha gun from the jungle chest

      these weapons are fairly easy to get if you have the right farming method

      but if you're a whimp. just use a golden shower

        Loading editor
    • Chickenguy5 wrote:
      megashark? megashark?! MEGASHARK?!!?!

      it may be a good gun for the 3 metal bosses but from then you realy need something better

      what i used for plantera and golem was the scourge of the coruptor.

      but on my first acount i just used the piranha gun from the jungle chest

      these weapons are fairly easy to get if you have the right farming method

      but if you're a whimp. just use a Golden Shower

      Im done with the Golden Shower thing. IM CORRUPTION and I don't like making new worlds to farm so DEAL WITH IT! And Finally Im done with this no more Replys!

        Loading editor
    • (
        Loading editor
    • ITS THE END!

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • Two words: Golden Shower

        Loading editor
    • SeriosulyGamer wrote:
      Chickenguy5 wrote:
      megashark? megashark?! MEGASHARK?!!?!

      it may be a good gun for the 3 metal bosses but from then you realy need something better

      what i used for plantera and golem was the scourge of the coruptor.

      but on my first acount i just used the piranha gun from the jungle chest

      these weapons are fairly easy to get if you have the right farming method

      but if you're a whimp. just use a Golden Shower

      Im done with the Golden Shower thing. IM CORRUPTION and I don't like making new worlds to farm so DEAL WITH IT! And Finally Im done with this no more Replys!

      Then how about you request a thread lock?

        Loading editor
    • Pandadude wrote:
      SeriosulyGamer wrote:
      Chickenguy5 wrote:
      megashark? megashark?! MEGASHARK?!!?!

      it may be a good gun for the 3 metal bosses but from then you realy need something better

      what i used for plantera and golem was the scourge of the coruptor.

      but on my first acount i just used the piranha gun from the jungle chest

      these weapons are fairly easy to get if you have the right farming method

      but if you're a whimp. just use a Golden Shower

      Im done with the Golden Shower thing. IM CORRUPTION and I don't like making new worlds to farm so DEAL WITH IT! And Finally Im done with this no more Replys!
      Then how about you request a thread lock?


      Good Idea, But Problem is How? (new here :P)

        Loading editor
    • Repeater and jester arrows, anyone?

      Derpppppp...

      I dont think I am getting noticed...

        Loading editor
    • What type, and I dunno either!

        Loading editor
    • Slime Lord wrote:
      I used the megashark up to Golem!

      Same here! with Frost Armor and Xploding/ Crystal bullets you can defeat him and Plantera easy, so long as you have a decent arena.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly!

        Loading editor
    • Someone finally understands!

        Loading editor
    • 27 is my favorite number wrote:
      Slime Lord wrote:
      I used the megashark up to Golem!
      Same here! with Frost Armor and Xploding/ Crystal bullets you can defeat him and Plantera easy, so long as you have a decent arena.

      I'll rename this to Megashark is awesome! I beat Plantera with Full Hallowed (Ranged) and Crystal Bullers

        Loading editor
    • It is not as hard as the it is stressed!

        Loading editor
    • Pandadude wrote:
      Two words: Golden Shower

      Five words about destroyer: Immune to every single debuff.

        Loading editor
    • Ik, but explosives are the best to use on them, splash and high damage.

        Loading editor
    • Rainbow rod, wings and nights edge

        Loading editor
    • Hahaha I remember this thread, not even closed yet. I still use the method,although with Stormbow from the Hallowed Mimics. With this method + Stormbow and Hellfire Arrows, Destroyer will be a breeze. Just make sure you go down for some hearts.

        Loading editor
    • Closing thread, per OP's request.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message