|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||21 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 3503
The Tin Pickaxe is an early-game pickaxe that is weaker than the Iron and Lead Pickaxes. Compared to its alternate ore version, the Copper Pickaxe, it has the same pickaxe power, but deals 1 more damage, is slightly faster in terms of mining speed, and has a longer range by 1 tile. Like other low-tier pickaxes, it can only mine blocks and ores weaker than Meteorite (which requires a pickaxe with at least 50% pickaxe power, e.g. a Tungsten Pickaxe).
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
total: 2 row(s)
- Desktop 1.4.1: Tin Bars needed to craft decreased from 12 to 8.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
tr:Tin Pickaxe/trcs:Tin Pickaxe/cs