|Use time||12 (Very fast)|
- Tin Shortsword
The Tin Shortsword is the tin equivalent of the Copper Shortsword (when a world is spawned with Tin Ore instead of Copper Ore during world creation), and is the second weakest of all the shortswords, being only more effective than the Copper Shortsword.
Like all shortswords, the Tin Shortsword has a very limited range and attacks with a stabbing motion at any direction on Desktop and Mobile, and horizontally in front of the player on Console, Old-gen console, and , instead of an arc. This makes it almost useless against flying or jumping enemies, although its high attack rate makes it somewhat effective against weaker fighter type enemies.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Tin Bars needed to craft reduced from 7 to 5.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now stab in any direction, not only horizontally.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.