|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
|Sell||68 / 85|
Titanium Bars are metal bars crafted from 4 / 5 Titanium Ore each. Smelting the ore into bars requires a Titanium/Adamantite Forge, crafted from the respective ore. Though Titanium Bars are the counterpart of Adamantite Bars, Titanium gear is more expensive, though also has higher overall stats.
Crafting one set of Titanium equipment (one melee weapon, one set of armor with only one headpiece, one pickaxe/drill, and one axe/chainsaw) requires 118 Titanium Bars ( 472 / 590 Titanium Ores).
Crafting all items that can be crafted from Titanium Bars once requires 282 / 245 bars ( 1128 / 1410 / 1225 Titanium Ores).
total: 2 row(s)
total: 23 row(s)
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Reduced sell value from 85 to 68.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Now needs 4 ores instead of 5 to craft.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168:
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- Now used to make Frost armor.
- No longer dropped by the Shadow Hammer due to its removal.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced. Tizona, Tonbogiri, and Vulcan Repeater can now be crafted with either Titanium or Adamantite Bars.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.