|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||A legendary Japanese spear coated in venom|
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- The very high sell value means that this is a very expensive weapon to reforge.
- Even though the Tonbogiri's tooltip says "A legendary Japanese spear coated in venom", it does not inflict the Venom debuff, but rather the Poisoned debuff.
- Tonbogiri is the spear used by Honda Tadakatsu, a legendary Japanese general who was said to have fought in a hundred battles without ever suffering a single wound. The spear's name translates to "Dragonfly Cutter", due to allegedly being so sharp that when one landed on its tip, it was instantly cut in two.
- Tonbogiri in Japanese is "蜻蛉切り". The first two characters mean "Dragonfly" and other two means "cut" which can also be translated "cutter".
- Spike Chunsoft uses katakana name (トンボギリ) for this item in Japanese release.
- On the Collector's Edition poster, in the description, it misspells the name as "Tobongiri".
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Removed and replaced with Chlorophyte Partisan.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced, with new sprite.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, with new sprite.