|Damage||14 / 11 / 10 (Melee)|
|Knockback||6 (Average) /|
|Use time||31 (Slow)|
|Tooltip||Increases mobility in water when held|
Hold UP to descend slower
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- In Celebrationmk10 worlds, the Trident can be found with the normally-incompatible Legendary modifier. The size boost will not take effect, though it is still the best modifier possible.
- On the Desktop version, Console version, Mobile version, and Switch version, the Trident has the same damage as The Rotted Fork. Although it inflicts more knockback, it lacks the range of The Rotted Fork.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed a bug where using the Trident in a Minecart affected the Minecart's movement.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Damage increased from 11 to 14.
- Knockback increased from 5 to 6.
- When held, gives unrestricted movement in water.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Damage increased from 10 to 11.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Added all features and changes from Desktop 1.3.1 to 22.214.171.124.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.