|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Rarity|| (Angler quest) |
|Sell||50 (Angler quest) |
- Internal Tile ID: 240
Trophies are decorative furniture items which usually have a
10*1/10 (10%) chance to be dropped from most bosses. While they can be considered the "boss version of banners", they are purely cosmetic and do not provide any bonuses. Some trophies can only be rewarded by the Angler for completing fishing quests. In total, there are 33 / 32 / 30 / 24 trophies.
|King Slime Trophy
Internal Item ID: 2489
|Eye of Cthulhu Trophy
Internal Item ID: 1360
|Eater of Worlds Trophy|
Internal Item ID: 1361
|Brain of Cthulhu Trophy
Internal Item ID: 1362
|Queen Bee Trophy
Internal Item ID: 1364
Internal Item ID: 1363
Internal Item ID: 5108
|Wall of Flesh Trophy|
Internal Item ID: 1365
|Queen Slime Trophy
Internal Item ID: 4958
Internal Item ID: 1366
Internal Item ID: 1369
Internal Item ID: 1368
|Skeletron Prime Trophy
Internal Item ID: 1367
Internal Item ID: 1370
|Empress of Light Trophy
Internal Item ID: 4783
Internal Item ID: 1371
|Duke Fishron Trophy|
Internal Item ID: 2589
|Lunatic Cultist Trophy
Internal Item ID: 3357
|Moon Lord Trophy
Internal Item ID: 3595
Internal Item ID: 5036
Trophies from the Pumpkin Moon can only be dropped in wave 15 (10+) and have a drop chance of 100%. Trophies from the Frost Moon can only be dropped after completing wave 14 (7) and their drop chance increases with every wave, from 4.17% (6.25%) up to 12.5% (100%).
|Old One's Army||Pumpkin Moon||Frost Moon||Pirate Invasion||Martian Madness|
|Dark Mage Trophy
Internal Item ID: 3867
|Mourning Wood Trophy
Internal Item ID: 1855
Internal Item ID: 1962
|Flying Dutchman Trophy
Internal Item ID: 3359
|Martian Saucer Trophy|
Internal Item ID: 3358
Internal Item ID: 3868
Internal Item ID: 1856
|Ice Queen Trophy|
Internal Item ID: 1960
Internal Item ID: 3866
Internal Item ID: 1961
- Despite generally considered as bosses, Turkor the Ungrateful, Lepus and the Celestial Pillars do not drop trophies.
- The trophies are a reference to hunting, where hunters put their prey's parts (usually heads) on a wooden rack to have bragging rights.
- All trophies represent a part of the Boss on a Weapon Rack.
- King Slime's trophy is a Katana covered in slime, most likely from the Ninja inside it.
- The Eye of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its teeth.
- The Eater of Worlds' trophy is one of its eyes.
- The Brain of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its lobes.
- Skeletron's trophy is one of its bones.
- Queen Bee's trophy is one of her knees, possibly referencing the phrase "the bee's knees."
- The Deerclops' trophy is one of its antlers.
- The Wall of Flesh's trophy is its tongue, which is a likely reference to the unique death message "<PlayerName> was licked." and one of its exclusive debuffs, The Tongue.
- The Queen Slime's trophy is one of her wing feathers covered in pink slime.
- The Destroyer's trophy is a Probe.
- The trophies of The Twins are Retinazer's laser cannon and Spazmatism's cursed flamethrower.
- Skeletron Prime's trophy is its jaw.
- Plantera's trophy is her bulb, referencing the object that summons her.
- The Empress of Light's trophy is the tiara on her head.
- Golem's trophy is its chest which depicts a Lihzahrd Brick-themed sun. It can also be seen on a Lihzahrd Door.
- Duke Fishron's trophy is his tail.
- The Lunatic Cultist's trophy is its mask.
- The Moon Lord's trophy is his heart.
- Ocram's trophy is the crystal on its forehead.
- The Mourning Wood's trophy is one of its branches/arms.
- The Pumpking's trophy is his cloak's buckle.
- The Ice Queen's trophy is her crown on top of her head.
- Santa-NK1's trophy is its head with the Santa Mask torn off.
- The Everscream's trophy is its branch and one of its eyes.
- The Flying Dutchman's trophy is a Jolly Roger flag, a common archetype of pirates.
- The Martian Saucer's trophy is one of its turrets.
- The Dark Mage's trophy is its floating book.
- The Ogre's trophy is his head.
- Betsy's trophy is one of her claws.
- On the minimap, the Compass Rose, Wall Anchor and Ship's Wheel are also referred to as trophies, but the Life Preserver is not considered a trophy.
- After updating to a Desktop 1.3-equivalent, the Ocram Trophy became unobtainable.
- Any Ocram Trophy already existing in character inventories or worlds prior to the update is still placed.
- It was removed entirely from the Mobile version. Upon updating, all existing Ocram Trophies were replaced with 10 each. Trophies placed in worlds before 1.3 on Mobile were replaced with the Lunatic Cultist Trophy during the update.
- Desktop 1.4.3: Added Deerclops Trophy.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.4: Six new trophies introduced, two with the King Slime and Duke Fishron bosses and four as Angler quest rewards.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124:
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.