- Internal Item ID: 3201
The Tsunami in a Bottle is an Accessory found in Wooden, Iron, Pearlwood, and Mythril Crates. It gives the player a double jump ability, similar to other Bottle Accessories. The Tsunami in a Bottle's double jump height is marginally greater than that of the Cloud in a Bottle, but does not reach as high as the Blizzard in a Bottle, Fart in a Jar, or Sandstorm in a Bottle. The Tsunami in a Bottle also visually replaces the effect upon double jumping with a burst of water.
Reaching two blocks further than the Cloud in a Bottle, the Tsunami in a Bottle comes just one block short of the Blizzard in a Bottle's maximum jump height, yet lacks the speed boost function that blizzard and those greater than it share.
total: 1 row(s)
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Tsunami double jump|
- With all four other bottle variants (Cloud, Fart, Sandstorm, and Blizzard) equipped, it is possible to jump a total of six times.
- When riding a mount that has an inherent jump effect, such as the Unicorn Mount, the player can jump a total of 7 times before having to land.
- Equipping the Shiny Red Balloon increases the height of the Tsunami jump to 13 blocks, adding up to a total of 23.5 blocks when used alongside the also-increased height of the player's initial jump (10.5 blocks).
- Using the Tsunami jump just before hitting the ground will negate all fall damage.
- The Tsunami in a Bottle is arguably the easiest double-jump accessory to obtain, depending on the availability of bait and large bodies of water, and is a much safer option than exploring the world in search of a Cloud, Blizzard, or even a rare Sandstorm in a Bottle.
- It is the only Bottle Accessory that cannot be combined with the Shiny Red Balloon, as it is instead combined with the Balloon Pufferfish. Perhaps for this reason, the combined item does not follow the convention of the other accessories and is not called a "Tsunami in a Balloon". However, when attached to a Lucky Horseshoe, it does follow the naming convention of the others.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Now has a 1 in 41 (2.43%) chance of being found in Pearlwood Crates and a 1 in 25 (4%) chance of being found in Mythril Crates, the new Hardmode equivalents of the Wooden and Iron Crates respectively.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.