|Use time||11 (Very fast)|
- Tungsten Shortsword
Like all shortswords, the Tungsten Shortsword has a very limited range and attacks with a stabbing motion at any direction on Desktop, Console, Mobile, and Switch, and horizontally in front of the player on Old-gen console, , and tModLoader, instead of an arc. This makes it almost useless against flying or jumping enemies, although its high attack rate makes it somewhat effective against weaker fighter type enemies.
Unless the player has a good reason to make the Shortsword (like not having very much Tungsten, or for completionist purposes) they are advised to make the Tungsten Broadsword, as it does more damage and can swing in an arc.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
total: 1 row(s)
- The Tungsten Shortsword and its Silver alternative are the only early-game shortswords that use 6 bars to craft, rather than the usual 7.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now stab in any direction, not only horizontally.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.