The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This boss is found only in the 3DS version(s) of Terraria.|
Due to a bug, if the player throws the feather into the chest and then uses the cursed stuffing, the feather will not vanish and the boss still spawns normally.
- The head will try to peck at you and can move through blocks. Its body does high damage on contact, but does not move.
- Once you destroy the first head you will have 25 seconds to hit the body. (Attacking the body before the head(s) are dead will only do 1 damage.)
- After the 25 seconds are up, it will regrow 2 heads. After killing those, you will have another 25 seconds to attack the body. Then it will grow 3 heads, and you will have another 25 seconds to hit the body. It will continue to grow 3 heads until defeated. A fast way to kill him is to use a high damage high speed melee weapon on the heads then use the mana flower with the magical harp on the body.
- Turkor can be farmed easily by only attacking the heads.
- Turkor the Ungrateful is one of the only stationary bosses in the game, the others being the Celestial Towers.
- Turkor The Ungrateful, Lepus and the Celestial Towers are the only bosses that don’t drop trophies.
- Turkor may only spawn one head and move faster (possibly multiplayer only).
- Turkor may despawn randomly, or not spawn at all.
- Turkor can be spawned without sacrificing a Turkey Feather by placing the Turkey Feather in a Chest before using a Cursed Stuffing.
- The body can be killed before first killing the head(s), spawning 3 individual heads that can freely wander a world, still doing damage.
- Turkor heads could have invisible spines in other devices.The spines that make the heads freely move.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.