The Tuxedo set is a vanity set made up of the Top Hat, Tuxedo Shirt and Tuxedo Pants.
These items are all intended to be equipped in the Social Slots as they provide no defense or other bonuses.
While the other two pieces are crafted, the Top Hat is not, and is instead dropped by The Groom.
total: 2 row(s)
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.2: Tuxedo crafting recipes now use Thread. The Black Dye and Green Dye renamed to Threads and given updated graphics, with the introduction of the new Dye mechanic.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.02:
- Console-Release: Introduced, crafted at the Loom.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 1.2.1.
- Mobile 1.2.6508:
- Mobile-Release: Introduced, crafted at the Loom.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced as Thread, crafted at the Loom.