The Tuxedo set is a vanity set made up of the Top Hat, Tuxedo Shirt and Tuxedo Pants.
These items are to be equipped in the Social Slots as they only provide a visual appearance.
While the other two pieces are crafted, the Top Hat is not, and is instead dropped by The Groom.
total: 2 row(s)
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.2: Tuxedo crafting recipes now use Thread. The Black Dye and Green Dye renamed to Threads and given updated graphics, with the introduction of the new Dye mechanic.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.02:
- Console-Release: Introduced, crafted at the Loom.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 1.2.1.
- Mobile 1.2.6508:
- Mobile-Release: Introduced, crafted at the Loom.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced as Thread, crafted at the Loom.