|Damage||88 / 73 / 63 (Magic)|
|Mana||19 / 14|
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons the Devil's trident|
- Unholy Trident (friendly)
The Unholy Trident is a Hardmode magic weapon that fires fast magic tridents and has a fast fire rate, but a high mana cost. The projectiles pierce up to 2 enemies, and dissipate upon impacting a third. It has a 3.33% (1/30) chance to be dropped by Red Devils in The Underworld after defeating any Mechanical Boss.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It can be considered a Hardmode version of the Gem staves, due to both weapons firing a projectile that pierces a limited amount of enemies in a straight line.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Damage increased from 73 to 88.
- Applies a 10% damage penalty to the next hit for each enemy a projectile pierces.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Use time decreased from 22 to 17.
- Mana cost decreased from 25 to 19.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Damage increased from 65 to 67.
- Use time decreased from 39 to 29.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.