|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Teleport to another pylon|
Can function anywhere
'You must construct additional pylons'
Main article: Pylons
Only one Universal Pylon can be placed in a world.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Attempting to use the Universal Pylon in a Jungle Temple before Plantera is defeated will result with the status message "Ancient forces prevent you from accessing this location . . .".
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Universal Pylon can be used as a kind of reversible Recall Potion, allowing players to place the Universal Pylon, teleport to their base, and then teleport back to the Universal Pylon from a Pylon in their base. This functions much like a reusable Potion of Return.
- Notable places that do not have their own Pylons include the Dungeon, Jungle Temple, and Space.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip is a reference to the 1998 military science fiction real-time strategy game StarCraft.
- The Universal Pylon is the only Pylon without a nearby NPC requirement.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]