Greetings, Fleshy Mammals!
My name's Dan. I'm a big fan of Terraria, starting back in November 2011, and I can say that this game is amazing. I'm a mainly PC-using player, but I rarely do console. Starting with console, and later getting into PC, I have spent over 2,600 hours of my life playing this game and they have been totally worth it!
If you need help with boss strategies/tips or general help, leave a question on my talk page.
I have a tendency to ramble. I still don't know what causes this, though likely it's my vast intelligence from watching Rick and Morty but you wouldn't understand its subtle humor you unintelligent fools.
What do I do on the wiki?
I've been a member of the Wikia for a long time, just never been really bothered to do much. Mostly what I'll do is click through the Random Page button and correct any bad edits, missing categories, etc. that I find. Generally I'll edit a page, and sometimes the wiki's local quality-checkers and superheroes Squazzil and Renz come and do some extra cleaning I didn't notice, which I really do appreciate. I mostly work with the Update Info template and images, which is why articles with outdated pictures trigger me immensely.
To Do List:
- Add all the DD2 item pages
- Nitpick just about every missing period or comma I can find
- Weed out the bad spellers on this wiki and
crush themteach them grammar
- Finish the Weapons List page
- Update all the Update History templates and sprites
ULTIMATE GOAL: Make the Wikia a place I would rather come to than the Gamepedia; this means putting in real effort and real work to make it better than the Gamepedia could ever be!
World Formations and Builds
Bonus: Favorites and Facts
- Favorite Pet: Rabbit
- Favorite Mount: UFO
- Favorite Boss: Wall of Flesh
- Favorite Event: Pumpkin Moon
- Favorite Melee Weapon: Fetid Baghnakhs
- Favorite Magic Weapon: Bat Scepter
- Favorite Ranged Weapon: Tsunami + Holy Arrows
Facts and Trivia
- I once spent a total of 20 hours across 4 real-life days trying to get one Medusa Head for my singleplayer playthrough. Bonus Tip: The Medusa Head is incredibly useful against the Wall of Flesh.
- To me, the most annoying enemy in the game is Ichor Sticker, due to their long-range defense-depredating damage-dishing ichor spit attacks that make early Hardmode particularly hard.
- I am a cat person and I own two cats, Tiger and Oliver. There's nothing wrong with dogs, though!
- I have every achievement except for Supreme Helper Minion.
- I've played over 2,500 hours of Terraria in my lifetime, and the numbers keep on growing.
- Aside from Terraria, I also play various other games, including but not limited to: CS:GO, TF2, Spore, Blockland, Unturned, Risk of Rain, Puzzle Pirates -- the list goes on!