Hello Terrarians! Welcome to the sixtieth issue of The Terrarian Bugle! I can't believe we have reached 60 issues, and I hope you have enjoyed reading them. As you may have noticed, The Bugle's primary editor TerrariamcSwaggins, has turned over the Bugle to me as he has too many real life responsibilities at this time to continue writing these blog pages. Unfortunately, I also find myself too busy to be able to churn out an issue every week, so I am sad to report that this issue will be the last, with a possible revival in the future. We thank you for all the support over this past year. There is some update news for Terraria:Otherworld, and after that, we'll go through the weekly events and then finish off the showcasing of Khaios's builds.
News & Spoilers
Brief synopsis of the following articles:
- An update for Terraria: Otherworld
As seen recently on TCF, there is a new spoiler for Terraria:Otherworld!
This one's all about the ability to do quests, and not just from one NPC! You can see the quest interface in the image, laying out all the steps of a quest. Also to be noted is the "familiar" NPCs, and some bunnies! It has also been announced that this game will be released for PS4 and Xbox One. Tell us what you think about this recent spoiler below!
Poll of the week
This poll is based on what your favorite 1.3 building material is.
Here is the poll from the very first issue, a look back at the start as we draw to a close. It will be interesting to compare the results of this poll with the original.
Creation/Pixel art of the Week
This week we have two submissions! The first one is a little something from yours truly, and then another awesome build from Koburo!
This week will be the third and last part of the latest series; a showcasing of Khaios's builds!
- Due to the images' immense size, I am going to direct you to the below links so that you can view them properly.
Announcements and Shoutouts
- There is an extremely important discussion regarding the potential reversal of the individual page project. Be sure to have a look!
- There is a blog regarding changes to the category system, so be sure to check it out!
- Want to show off your Terraria art? go here and post your creations!
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the sixtieth issue of The Terrarian Bugle. It is sad that this blog has come to an end, but perhaps it will live on sometime when there is more exciting news to report, and more time to write about it. Thank you again for reading and commenting, and we hope that this series was enjoyed by the community, as it was certainly enjoyable to put them out. As always, Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- The Bugle is now on hiatus indefinitely.
- -Thanks to TerrariamcSwaggins for helping with typos and grammatical errors.