Hi there all. It's been quite a while since I posted a blog, so I thought it was well-due. This isn't a major update, other than that I'm currently talking to quite a few medical experts regarding my migraines, so I may not be available when I usually am. (90% of the time, I'm lurking somehow.) If you guys have any recommendations or advantageous choices, I'm more than happy to listen to them. (This is not the full blog post, I will have to update it later tonight or another night.)Read more >
- Figure out any different combinations that could be used for
cross-platform infoboxes. (This is meaning that a single infobox is
present on the relevant page, but that you click the tab that you
play Terraria on — for example: Console or iOS — for
the relevant differences.)
- Possible use of the tabber extension in one or more places per infobox (primarily for the differences in monster drops, coin differences, spawn information.
- Check embedding for the above.
- Properly organize the pages that are needing attention, as well as the now-redundant disambiguation pages.
- Flesh out any needed CSS code throughout the wiki, including infobox coloration suggestions for all active admins.
- Properly examine categories and select which should be changed, merged, …
- Figure out any different combinations that could be used for cross-platform infoboxes. (This is meaning that a single infobox is present on the relevant page, but that you click the tab that you play Terraria on — for example: Console or iOS — for the relevant differences.)
Hello there all. It's been a little while since I last updated my blog; so please do bear with me.
My activity lately (and in the near-distant past) has been atrocious. I was originally a daily editor who improved any article I came across that needed any editing. I've been slacking in that aspect, as well as most other areas, such as where an admin/b-crat would be expected to manage (or pay attention to, at least). I've also been lacking in chat presence, IRC presence, responses to talk-page messages (especially when I've only recently made this template. I will be aiming to change this in the coming days and weeks. I am also working towards a usable template that can interchange between PC/Console/Android/iOS, all while staying on the same p…
Read more >
Hi there all.
First of all, I want to inform you that I am still here. I do check most days, but if I don't see any obvious maltreatment of the wiki, I move on to other things. Looking at the performance of some of the community now, I think it may be worth spending a little more time browsing around and deciding things, as well as looking over edits and judging the good faith of them.
I'm currently in an apprenticeship for electricians. This is a very practical-based apprenticeship, with theory behind it in weekly classes. However, I have both the Minecraft and Terraria wiki (I am a bureaucrat on both) on my bookmarks bar so that I may monitor them as I work on my theory or play my games in spare time.
I do still wish to be a part of this commun…Read more >
I've honestly got no clue as to where I'm supposed to post this, so I decided on a blog post.
I'd like to formally nominate Sküljagger as a rollbacker for the wiki. His attention and care to detail in editing is admirable, and his loyalty to the wiki's anti-vandalism system, both easily qualify him for this role, if he is willing to take it on.Read more >