Hello 3nd3r3p1qat6019EX, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Terra Blade page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Oscuritaforze (talk) 03:26, July 26, 2014 (UTC)
Just a couple of things
Hello 3nd3r3p1qat6019EX, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki.
While we welcome new contributors and will usually assume that they have good intentions in their edits, edits like this and the first part of this add nothing to the pages they are made on, so please don't do things like that in the future. In fact, before you make too many more edits, I would recommend that you read this and this in order to get a feel for what kinds of editing and quality standards we have around here.
(I would also recommend against trying to vandalize another user's profile like you did with Freenight's. If you have a problem with another user or would like to ask them why they made certain edits, then take it up with them on their talk page. In this case, Free's talk is located here.)
Also, one last note: if you have info on item duplication in the mobile versions of Terraria, please put it on this page rather than creating a new page for it.
A couple more things
Hi again, 3nd3r3p1qat6019EX.
When you go to edit a page, would you mind clicking the "Edit" button rather than the "VisualEditor" button? The latter is a relatively new feature which is still being worked on by Wikia, and may very well be the source of the "bugs" while editing you have encountered.
Also, note that "Notes" sections are generally for gameplay info which wouldn't fit elsewhere on a given page. Info about references in an entity to other works would belong in a section labelled "Trivia". That said, please make sure that the link between an entity and what it is supposedly referencing is stronger than just mentioning extremely generic features they share (which is basically what this was).
Quick things to note
I would just like to say something, people don't really want to read about you getting items in IOS or you nearly defeated Dungeon Guardian. Plz do not make more blog posts like that. Anyways, Cheers Buggsy101 (talk) 07:02, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Actually, he can make such blog posts. One of the purposes of blogs is sharing "Extraordinary in-game moments". The only fault in his blogs is the lack of content. Freenight (talk) 07:37, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey there 3nd3r3p1qat6019EX. Per the above, please read this wiki's blog policy before creating any more blogs. Blogs chronicling interesting things which happen to you in-game are allowed, but they kinda need some content to them to be worth keeping.
Hey there 3nd3r3p1qat6019EX.
If you want to transfer the content of that blog to a forum post, just let me know and I will retrieve the content for you and post it here.