Hello CobraJD, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Lost Girl page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Oscuritaforze (talk) 22:16, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, Wich one does you think is better?
i'll do the Shadow wood furniture, and as background for Steampunk you could use mayby sandstone wall or sandstone brick wall (as the color is yellow/gold like)
There are no glass candles etc. :C
and you can make the blocks out of cogs, they are placeble
You keep editing the pages before I get a chance to! (lava and waterfall walls)
Thanks though! I'm still messing around with it, I'mstill teaching myself how to do everything.
Instant Redirect Reply
At the top of the page you type in, #Redirect and the link the page you want it redirected too.
how you make a list like what you do with my page??
yes thanks for the templates but i already know the templates.
i just want to know how to put a picture in it. i lik you because you are helpful
oh i almost forget the gel zombie drops slime staff and zombie banner
zombie banner 0.5
slime staff 0.01
I noticed that you sent messages to a couple of users asking about making changes to the Furniture page. I just thought I'd let you know that you don't need to ask permission to make changes to a page (or even to make changes you have already made visible by default). The only time you would need to get community consensus on an issue would be if it entails major changes to a large number of pages (say, if you wanted to propose several changes to the way categories work). If "all" you are doing is overhauling a single page, go for it. :)
may you make a small help?
put an image in the template of pages pet spider and pet cupid
and also put a photo for the page
broken heart crystal it summons a baby cupid on terraria mobile