Hello Crazy Muzzarino, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Player-made Structures page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Squazzil (talk) 17:20, October 15, 2016 (UTC)
Why revert mine...I'm not the Vandal
I am Benny ♫ 17:33, October 15, 2016 (UTC)
- That was by mistake, the rollback script didn't check for new edits to the page. I've intended to revert the vandal's contributions, not yours. It was because I didn't see your edit when taking out vandalism by the contributor who was reported for vandalism.--Muzzarino 17:29, October 15, 2016 (UTC)
OK =P I am Benny ♫ 17:33, October 15, 2016 (UTC)