Hello Dictator Wambat, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Ice Rod page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. Each week a new Question of the Week will be added to the forum, so be sure to check back.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Gracey91 (Talk) 13:46, 4 December 2011
Greetings and just pointing out.
Hello mate, glad to see your being active on the Terraria wiki nice to meet you!
Also just like to say that on the Gungnir page your removing a statement not an 'opinion' as it's stating facts that they are all the same sort of design and it expresses their tier level in game. Showing that they are the top weapons and are all in the same catergory or tier/level. And they are all crafted the same way so they all have a resemblance to each other.
I undone what you edited and put the information back.
If you've noticed someones edited something that your not sure on. LEAVE IT.
Because removing it once than noticing it being put back for a particular valid reason than removing it again, i find offensive in a way. Not telling you off, i'm just notifying you to not make judgements such as this so fast, 'then' decide to ask an admin. It's always best to ask first than let them deal with it or yourself.
Thanks for reading.
Yeah I understand your point for removal - I, however, did not write it and I agree with you that it was half opinion 'when' he/she typed "as if it was made by the same craftsmen/creator" when really that is clearly not true. However, when it stated that they all resemble each other through colour and traits this shows their tier/level and it shows that they are the last tier together as of 1.1 this is a valid point.
Sorry for being hard on you when you were partly correct! (: No hard feelings though hopefully mate.
p.s remember to use the 'signature' button when you've finished writing what you want to say on talk pages.
Opinions & Theories
Hey Wambat, you are welcome to remove opinions and theories from pages although leave the ones on boss pages as many people find those ones helpful. But stuff like "I think this is the best..." or "This is the toughest..." can be removed straight away. The issue is many people for some reason think others care about what they think. If you have any other questions or need help, let me know.08:30, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Wambat, thats not something i can do but i can send a request to Wikia staff to have it done. It generally takes between 3-7 days, sadly. Also could you link your signature to either your profile or your talk page, Thanks14:06, December 8, 2011 (UTC)