Hello Griffon2191, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Known Bugs (Console) page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Oscuritaforze (talk) 02:22, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Your Trophy Edits
I just wanted to let you know why I undid the trophy edits. I felt that the additional pic in the infobox was not needed, as the same image can be seen in the main body of the article with the wall mounted pics. I know your edits meant well, and I didn't want you to feel as though you have done something wrong. As a general rule for the pages, anything listed in the infobox should generally be left out of the rest of the page, and vice versa for anything already added to the main body of the article. If you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to leave me a message on my talkpage! - Squazzil -
Re: Template Suggestion
|Hello, Griffon2191. You have new messages at Oscuritaforze's talk page.|