Hello Guest273, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Antlion Mandible page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Mathmagician (Talk) 21:44, February 9, 2013
|Hello, Guest273. You have new messages at The Pathogen's talk page.|
Hey, Guest273. I see you've been helping out a lot with console Terraria, and cleaning up after non-productive edits as well. Would you like to have rollback rights? They allow you to revert destructive edits much more quickly. This is also the first step towards becoming an administrator. User:Dzylon/SigReal
I wouldn't see anything which would go against it. Thanks. By the way, I don't even own the console Version. Guest273 (talk) 22:52, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Haha, I don't have it either. You now have rollback rights and you've been given a colored username. Remember that rollback should only be used if you're 100% certain the edit in question was made in order to disrupt the wiki. This includes adding senseless profanity, obscenity, removing a large amount of good content, etc. User:Dzylon/SigReal
Haha, no idea how to display the coin costs in itemboxes, mind telling me how? :)
- Answered on your page. Didn't saw that I switched to yours to answer. Guest273 (talk) 22:21, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the tip, but... I tried it with the preview put it showed it was correct. When I published it, the words were misplaced again. So I had to guess the number of spaces I needed to place. But again, thanks for the helping hand. =D
i think you are one of the best things ever happend on this wiki...
im so sorry for my spelling on many pages i edited... i thing alredy i have givet you wery much work, sorry.
- I would tip you are Mippmipp (Sign next time) and no problem, we all have our weaknesses. For my part, I have a memory full of holes. You filled much freetime I didn't knew what to do else. You should know: The best Spelling/Grammar is useless if you don't know what to write about. I'm welcome for every new Idea (as long as I understand the intension behind it) regardless how much or less readable it is. Guest273 (talk) 18:41, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
Hey there, 273. I was preparing to make some extensive changes to the system set up on the Crafting page when I noticed you were working on Template:CraftRow and its counterpart a few days ago. Were you still working on that, or is it fine by you if I go ahead and make the changes? User:Dzylon/SigReal
- I'm near to finish with my changes, only Mythril Anvil is old, but you are free to change the templates again. If I can suggest something, then make it so that if the needed amount is one it is hidden per default. But one question: Would it break the display on the Crafting page (again)? If so, I would love to help (again) to setup proper display. Guest273 (talk) 21:54, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
- No, it won't. It was broken before? I wonder why.
- Just to clarify, are you saying that you're done changing the templates and only intend to modify the Crafting page itself? User:Dzylon/SigReal
- Below Furnace-Meteorite all pictures were missing and many notes were outdated. So broken is in review the wrong word. But I'm done with changing (The Hamdrax could be a challenge as it has 9 Ingredients and only 5 are supported and it would make the code to big to support 9 rows if only two items are affected (This+Notebox)) Guest273 (talk) 08:39, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, that page has been lacking since before I started editing here. I made a series of edits transitioning the old system to the new template-based one, updating the info, replacing images, et cetera, but my tiny attention span didn't get me far. Thanks for taking over.
- By the way, the new CraftRow template supports up to nine ingredients.
- Please let me know if you run into any problems. User:Dzylon/SigReal
- Edit: Regarding your suggestion "make it so that if the needed amount is one it is hidden per default". It's now hidden in the product cell, but not the ingredient cell. User:Dzylon/SigReal
|Hello, Guest273. You have new messages at Dzylon's talk page.|
Hey nice edits after my own! I was able to remove the "second-person" writing and clean up some grammar issues, but I'm bad at trimming :P