Hello MyCool64, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the User:MyCool64 page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- The Pathogen (Talk) 09:40, 3 June 2012
User Blog posts
Hi there MyCool, and welcome again to the wiki. Just a quick note as to your blog posts, please don't make super-short ones, or completely counter-productive/pointless ones. It really just clutters up the wiki, thanks. Also, please preview your edits before publishing them. Your edit here removed a video that is compulsory for the article, broke a link, and repeated something already covered previously in the article. If you'd like to discuss anything, I'm currently in Chat. Thanks again. :)
Um hi. I was just checking if this is my account18.104.22.168 10:09, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hi there MyCool. Just to inform you, placing a linking a page to itself will only bold that link, such as if I say User talk:MyCool64. If you're wanting to learn anything about how Wikitext works around the place, feel free to ask Myself, Dzylon, Mathmagician or Leet-Pete, as we're all quite experienced using it.
Hello. It's good to see that you are taking interest in the wiki's acheivement feature, but your recent edits have taken it too far. Your multiple posting of blogs and spamming have been breaking the guidelines set in the wiki's Editing Policy.
The adding of categories are generally uneeded, but if you feel several enemies belong in a certain category, feel free to add them in, but do make sure you add all of the other pages in too.
Some of your edits to the pages have been reverted. We're letting you off with a warning now, but if this keeps up, further action may be necessary.
LumpZ 16:49, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
About your user page
Hi there MyCool, I noticed when you added the paragraph on your user page that stated what other places you had an account on, and I thought that I might offer some slight code changes so as to make it easier for other users to get to your pages there.
The following shows what code is required, and then what the code appears like:
*[[:w:c:mycool64testing:User:MyCool64|MyCool Testing Wiki(Wikia)]] *[[:w:c:help:User:MyCool64|Wikia Help(Wikia)]] *[[:w:c:plantsvszombies:User:MyCool64|Plant vs Zombies Wiki(Wikia)]]
Hey there MyCool64.
By the looks of things, the reason that you weren't able to publish the edits you were trying to make on your userpage was because I made part of the profanity filter a little bit too strict, so it was censoring "P.S." and the like (others were having similar problems). Sorry about that, but if you want to apply those changes to your userpage without using a template, it should work now.
- Ok, thanks! But I kinda want to keep my editcount neat (more edits on Main Articles, than userpages). Oh and it seems like it only censors P.S.<comma>, so it should be ok! Again, thanks for telling me that.
Sorry abouut the bombs
- Oh ok, but I didn't really need it :p