Hello Jboy91, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Thread:238816|Issue with The Crimson. page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Oscuritaforze (talk) 02:17, October 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hi there Jboy91, just letting you know that it's preferable not to re-add information to articles when it has been removed for a reason. The better plan of action is to discuss (either in the comments, forums or on talk pages) about whether the information should be added and why. The reason given both times for the info's removal is "this is a Terraria wiki, not a LoTZ wiki"; keep in mind that though we allow mention when references are undisputed or confirmed by Re-Logic or their side-by-sides, full paragraphs discussing why it's similar are usually discouraged, in favour of a single sentence. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have, thanks. :)