Hello PlasHax, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Paladin page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! The Pathogen (talk) 16:25, July 15, 2016 (UTC)
I deleted a couple of your images because we only keep terraria related images directly in the database. You can certainly put appropriate non-terraria images on your own profile to personalize it, but you will need to display the images by using an image hosting site like Tinypic, for example. It is nice to see you taking the time to create your profile page, so if you need any help, let me know!
I saw your question on The Pathogen's page and I thought I would just tell you how I got the Ankh Shield. Well, first, I got the obsidian shield pre hardmode but that's not relevant to your question. If you have everything but the armor polish, I built a tight box around me and used the optic staff (not the tempest staff because the sharknados can go through walls and sometimes go into the box where they can't attack). Summon the minion twins on the outside and use the death sickle with spooky or tiki armor. The one problem is, the Paladins will destroy you so I recommend having a campfire with heart statues right outside the box. I put a water candle down and used a battle potion but at the beginning that caused millions of Paladins to spawn so I recommend not using any of them and just taking your time. Or get high defence melee based armor (e.g turtle armor or higher to beetle or dragon), getting speed accessories and wings and attack accessories (personally, I recommend the fire gauntlet if you are new to hardmode) and running around with a strong weapons (e.g vampire knives, scourge of the corrupter, death sickle, terra blade or flairon) and kill everything.
P.S I'm also on mobile so this definitely works. Or maybe I could duplicate my shield with you and you can keep it.