|To start a new discussion thread, click here.|
To reply to an existing discussion thread, click here.
Please sign your post by adding
- 1 3DS
- 2 2020 how to get a cursor outline.
- 3 I believe I have found a new Item!!!
- 4 Journey's End - Pages and when we should start that; Soundtrack Pages
- 5 What to do on Terraria Wiki once Journey’s End hits.
- 6 Pre-1.4 Forest tree variants
- 7 Terraria anime
- 8 Source code openly available
- 9 1.4 Purple mucos sprite.
- 10 Giant Antlion Charger and swarmer.
- 11 Translate Wiki To Vietnamese
- 12 Deletion of a file I uploaded
- 13 Item IDs must be split into smaller pages
- 14 Dye beetles sprites
- 15 Toy Sled pet sprite update
- 16 Name change
- 17 Anoying changes
- 18 Translating the wiki
- 19 New critters cage Gifs
- 20 HELP!
- 21 Problem with editing Ajax Table
- 22 Project Idea
- 23 Pickaxes.svg
- 24 Creation of MediaWiki page
- 25 Arms dealer
- 26 PLEASE HELP!!!!!
- 27 Melee Speed doesn't have a page
- 28 Translating
- The developers are busy working towards a "One Terraria". Unfortunately, due to RAM requirements, a number of gaming platforms will be left behind. It is unlikely that they will return to the 3DS or the old-gen consoles. – Ferretwings (talk) 06:18, 13 February 2019 (UTC)
2020 how to get a cursor outline.[edit source]
I’ve been playing terraria for thousands of hours, I I’ve tried walk throughs but there all outdated. If I could have someone let me know how to get a white outline around my cursor that would be super great. While I’m fighting bosses I often lose my cursor. Thanks for the awesome wiki ( I’ve spent at least 70 hours on this wiki.
- Hey! For future reference, this is probably the wrong page. I recommend joining the official terraria discord for questions like this. However, to answer your question, there should be a "Cursor" section of the settings menu. In there, you should find all the options you need to change your cursor colour. Pbone3 (talk) 04:51, 3 April 2020 (UTC)
I believe I have found a new Item!!![edit source]
I was in the jungle and opened my inventory and it allowed me to make it with 1 dirt. It gave me the lovestruck stinky and wet debuff for an entire hour. It also seems as I have the slime debuff indefinitely. Maybe it has something to do with it being near April fools?
Journey's End - Pages and when we should start that; Soundtrack Pages[edit source]
Hey, ReedemtheD3ad! With Journey's End looming on the horizon and 1000+ new items, as a wiki, we will certainly have to work hard at getting everything in - should we start making pages for what we know is coming, or wait for the big day? Also, I think that the soundtrack page could be formatted better - I'm thinking one page with a table for the tracks (or multiple tables; one for each volume) and each track has their own page. Not needed, but could make the page more readable. :D Cheers, Thekidandthedaydream (talk) 15:42, 15 April 2020 (UTC)
- Pages for confirmed content can be created like Scarab Bomb and Void Vault already have. As for the Soundtrack page, that is good feedback, and I will look into that. – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 16:52, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
What to do on Terraria Wiki once Journey’s End hits.[edit source]
- The first thing on my to do list when the update comes out is to update all the files and upload the new ones on the wiki. – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 01:09, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- Well this is gonna be a huge job unless you use that auto thing for the sprites.--Superwill771 (talk) 00:40, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
Pre-1.4 Forest tree variants[edit source]
Terraria anime[edit source]
Have you ever think about terraria in anime it will be the rise of this game this will make it the bigger, the shiner, the most popular in the world So why not just think about it
Source code openly available[edit source]
Sorry to bother you, but I noticed while checking this wiki https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Decay_Chamber I noticed there was an error message. Clicking on the error message gives me access to all the Lua code. I don't know whether this is intended behaviour or not, but kinda seems like a security breach to me.
Kind regards, Esli
- It is not a security Breach. The lua code used on the wiki is supposed to be openly viewable. – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 16:56, 18 May 2020 (UTC)
1.4 Purple mucos sprite.[edit source]
Giant Antlion Charger and swarmer.[edit source]
The antlion charger's sprite was updated to a different, smaller variant whereas the Giant one uses the old Sprite that is missing on this Wiki. Also we nee a file for the smaller antlion swarmer. --Superwill771 (talk) 00:21, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
Translate Wiki To Vietnamese[edit source]
Can I have permission to translate all the content of this wiki to vietnamese so player in my country can understand this game much more easier ?
- You don't need permission to help translate the wiki. Go for it! – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 01:31, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
Deletion of a file I uploaded[edit source]
Hey, I hope I am in the right place because i'm not very good at this editing stuff. I uploaded a picture of the Honey Bee pet that you obtain after defeating Queen Bee on Master Mode, and I was wondering why you deleted the file. You also deleted another duplicate file of mine, and you could have deleted more but I wouldn't know because I tried not to follow any of the ones I posted. Just want clarity because I am a bit confused and just trying to add pictures to the Wiki. Thanks!
- Yesterday, I deleted a bunch of files that were either duplicates, or screenshots instead of files taken directly from the source. – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 17:47, 22 May 2020 (UTC)
Ok, thank you. I was playing around with the files that I converted to pngs and was looking for the pictures but I couldnt find them so I just took the liberty to show off that I beat them in master mode lol. Thank you for the tip and I will try to contribute more files from the game itself.
Item IDs must be split into smaller pages[edit source]
Dye beetles sprites[edit source]
Toy Sled pet sprite update[edit source]
Name change[edit source]
Hello, I was wondering if you or another admin would be able to change my username. It forced me to create an account through Twitch, and I no longer want to use the name associated with that account. I believe it can be done through Special:RenameUser. If so, please change my name over to "Les." Thank you! Pxradigm (talk) 02:20, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
- Gamepedia uses a different user account database than default mediawiki, so Special:RenameUser won't work. If you want your username changed, read this article: https://gamepedia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217912828-How-do-I-rename-my-account- – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 01:41, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
Anoying changes[edit source]
Hello, I'm working to translate the wiki to my language, but someone just destroy some of my works and I pretty unhappy about that. I also realise that anyone can change my translation easily. What can i do about that ? Please help, i'm in depression about that
- The thing about wikis is that they are a collaborate work, so anyobne can edit. If someone is making bad edits (vandalism, incorrect translations, spam, etc.), please report that to the local administrators. Feel free to join our discord server for faster responses. https://discord.gg/zZGmGqk – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 20:07, 21 June 2020 (UTC)
Translating the wiki[edit source]
- Hello, I'm not ReedemtheD3ad, but hopefully I can help? Check out Polskiej Wiki Terarii, this is where the official Polish wiki translation is. -- Breathlessblizzard (talk) 13:31, 23 June 2020 (UTC)
New critters cage Gifs[edit source]
When ever I put on dark mode it doesn’t work how do I fix?
Problem with editing Ajax Table[edit source]
Project Idea[edit source]
- What exactly would this project entail? – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 17:54, 18 September 2020 (UTC)
- You certainly shouldn't start "automatically" replacing all item links with templates -- aside from behind-the-scenes complexity, overuse of the item template can produce serious icon clutter for the reader. Some items in particular (also all NPCs and most bosses) also default to over-large icons that disrupt line spacing and text flow.
- Basically, that and similar templates need to be used judiciously and in most cases sparingly -- not every reference to an item needs to be a full-featured item template. --MentalMouse42 (talk) 22:48, 18 September 2020 (UTC)
- I went ahead and restored the file. Thanks for your contributions. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 17:57, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
Creation of MediaWiki page[edit source]
Hi Reedem, I wanted to create a new abuse filter message for the trivia filters, MediaWiki:Abusefilter-disallowed-trivia, but apparently the
right no longer allows actually editing/creating system messages freely anymore, so I'm not able to do that. Would you mind creating the page? I've put the content on the talk page. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 18:17, 12 November 2020 (UTC)
- Done. ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 19:13, 12 November 2020 (UTC)
Arms dealer[edit source]
Arms dealer after being "roomed" with the nurse will sell nurse clothing
PLEASE HELP!!!!![edit source]
Me and a friend are trying to play online multiplayer on our mobile IOS phones. It asks for a Server IP and a Server Port I have no idea what I am doing please help! 220.127.116.11 14:04, 1 December 2020 (UTC)
- This is the Wiki, we do not offer game support, please use the official forums or discord server to ask for game help. ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 18:25, 1 December 2020 (UTC)
Melee Speed doesn't have a page[edit source]
Melee Speed has been in the game since release, so why doesn't it have a page on the wiki yet? It can be a confusing statistic for some players because of the way weapons like Fetid Baghnakhs aren't affected by bonuses as much.
I'm a native speaker of Cantonese (code /yue) and I really want to practise using proper Cantonese Chinese characters in context. So I thought trying to translate Terraria, the game I love, into it would be a good way to practise and kill some time perhaps. I looked up if there were anything against me doing this on the Gamepedia guidelines and, from what I read, apparently all I have to do is notify you on this talk page of yours, so here I am. Boilpoil (talk) 16:39, 4 February 2021 (UTC)