Hello Sank Your Battleship, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the User blog:Zzyex443/Yo page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Oscuritaforze (talk) 22:22, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
Look, I get it, you added an image and you want to put it on the page. That being said, the image does not add anything to the text that the reader cannot get by just reading it. Your attitude is needlessly aggressive, and I must warn you that by continuously shouting, having a go and 'giving advice' could all be classes as (passive-)aggressive behaviour, and per the blocking policy, is a blockable offence.
Also, if you bothered to actually check what I was editing before undoing them, you would realise that this undo of yours did not re-add the image as, because I didn't want this to continue, I never removed it. Fruipit (Talk • Contribs • Editcount • Fanon) 23:28, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
Please don't leave over one obnoxious, pushy editor. Your contributions have been very helpful while theirs leave a lot to be desired.
New Blog Policy
Hey Sank Your Battleship, I just finished the new Blog Policy and would like you to look over it and maybe support it.
You can go here to read the Proposed Blog Policy. > Terraria Wiki:Blog Policy
Then you go here to support it. > Terraria Wiki Talk:Policy
Concerning some pics
Hey man, if you want, I can get you the rest of the pictures for the Fishing articles. If your cool with that I'll upload them here. I would do it myself but I figured that you have more experience with mucking around on the Fishing page.
- Cool! Just leave the Tigerfish and Hemopiranha to me, I was happening to prepare to edit them as of now. Sank Ur Ship (talk) 02:11, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, awesome. I'm uploading the pics for you now.
- Here they are:
- Chaos Fish
- Variegated Lardfish
- Green Jellyfish
- Blue Jellyfish
- Princess Fish
- Sawtooth Shark
- Purple Clubberfish
- Fisher of Souls Fisher of Souls
- Fiberglass Fishing Pole
- Mechanic's Rod
- Sitting Duck's Fishing Pole
- Hotline Fishing Hook
- Sorry if this spams out your page. xD
- Haha, that worked out quite well. X3 I'll try and have the rest of the pictures uploaded tomorrow.
Never mind, i see the reason now. forgot i changed the image type.