Hello Splashy123, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Frozen Chest page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! The Pathogen (talk) 18:26, September 26, 2016 (UTC)
It is always nice whenever someone adds helpful info on the wiki's articles but I would like to point out a few things:
- Please double check if words are spelled correctly.
- Please read the Help:Links page to learn how to properly use links. Notice how your links differ from the links used in articles.
- Never spam on the edit summaries. It should only contain helpful info on what you've edited. Writing spam on the summaries clogs up the editing logs: screenshot. Continuing to add spam will label you as a vandal and could possibly lead to a block.
- Please read the Editing Policy, Advanced Editing Policy and Manual of Style for further info.
I've fixed all of your recent edits.
- I've given you a short block from editing for continuing to write spam in your edit summaries. Please consider adhering to the above advice when your block expires.