Hello TsukikoTsutsukakushi, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Meteorite page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Leet-Pete (Talk) 05:05, August 7, 2012
Please zoom in on screenshots
Hey, when you're adding images, could you please make sure it's easy to see? For example, in File:Mimic_Fail.jpg where you're pointing out that the mimic overlaps with a pot -- it's really hard to see as a full screenshot. Please edit your screenshots with Photoshop or some other image editing software (even something as simple as Microsoft Paint would do) so that you zoom in on the important part of the image and cut out all the irrelevant parts. We don't need to see all of the surrounding environment, just the mimic and the pot. Thanks!
Just a small note
Hey Tsukiko, I removed the image you added to the grappling devices, where you used all three at the same time. It is kind of cool, but it is pointless to do, as one needs to swap between each grappling device every time. Additionally, please note that when adding images to pages, you need to place them over the templates on the bottom of the respective article. An example of one such template is Items Requiring Iron.
Hey, I totally just realized you [I mean the manga the character is from] are finally becoming an anime this season. Cool! :)