Hello Turboplant, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Wyvern page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. Each week a new Question of the Week will be added to the forum, so be sure to check back.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Gracey91 (Talk) 07:19, 5 January 2012
- Thank you for your welcome, this is just one of the several wikis I edit. I encourage anyone else who views this page to view my user page occasionally for my wiki "grooming" style. I will be mindful to comment on articles that need a collaborative effort; I will keep on eye on User:Mathmagician for the time being, as they seem to know what they're doing around here. ;] Turboplant 07:58, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hey I saw that you were fixing some Links on pages like Topaz. Thanks for looking out for that, as under normal circumstances that's absolutely the right thing to do. In this particular case though, I would like to ask that you not fix these links. The reason is because that these pages are part of the Individual Pages Project, where we'll be creating unique pages for each and every single uniquely named item in the game.
For example, having the text "Yellow Torch" link to the (currently non-existent) Yellow Torch page is actually intentional. In the near future, the Yellow Torch page will be created, and so we would want the text "Yellow Torch" in the infobox on the Topaz page to actually link directly to Yellow Torch. By changing it so that it links to Torch instead, you've "fixed" the link in the sense that it links to the correct place now... but when I or someone else go to make the Yellow Torch page in the next couple days, we'll have to go back and "re-fix" the link that you "fixed" so that it points to Yellow Torch again instead of Torch.
Basically what I'm saying is, if you see some funny stuff going on on pages that are part of the IPP, don't worry about it. These currently broken links were put there intentionally so that they'll be already set up when the new pages are made. Thanks, Mathmagician ( Σ talk ♥ blog ∞ contributions ) 05:15, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Well thanks for the heads-up. Traditionally I look for stuff like that in a Talk page, but Wikia only offers a "comments" section. Kinda inefficient, if you ask me. Anyways, thanks for the memo. Turboplant 20:17, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
yea im getting terraria today and i want to play with you
Herobrine1653 22:19, January 23, 2012 (UTC)