Hello XMxCxNinja777x, and welcome to the Terraria Wiki! Thanks for your contribution to the Demonite Bar page. Here are several pages that can help you with where to begin:
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to in-game help. You can use the Admin Noticeboard to report abuse or otherwise request an administrator's assistance.
- Community Portal - The community portal serves a number of purposes. It lists Terraria Wiki's policies, suggestions on ways to further contribute to the wiki, as well as a number of helpful links.
- Administrators - A list of Terraria Wiki's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
- Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Terraria Wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Dzylon (talk) 04:09, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
Editing User Pages
In the future, please refrain from making edits like this or this on other users' profile or talk pages (even those of anonymous users) — in most cases, simply reverting the offending edit(s) is sufficient. If a user makes several edits (say, more than a few) which are clearly in bad faith, it's best to just report them to an administrator.
P.S. Additionally: there's no need to create a profile page for a user who doesn't already have one, just to mark it for deletion. All that does is clutter the category page. (added 16:26, July 6, 2013)
Re: New Users?
|Hello, XMxCxNinja777x. You have new messages at Oscuritaforze's talk page.|
Why are you doing this?
Why are you making so many emptey duplicate page?
Hi there XMxCxNinja777x.
In the future, if you are going to make pages to be made into redirects to other pages, please add the redirect tag during the initial creation of the page rather than creating a page with nothing but the