Hi there Yourmomy. I noticed that you've been posting around the wiki regarding trading in Terraria, repeating the message so many times is not needed and I'd like to ask that you don't do so as it is classed as spamming. Regarding trading in Terraria, it can be done a number of ways:
- On PC:
- You can host a game via Steam, add the person in question and then invite them to the game with you, once there you can swap the items in whatever way you have decided (item for item, item for money, etc)
- You can also host a dedicated server using Terraria's separate TerrariaServer.exe file, however this requires a lot more setting up and it usually only recommended in cases where you prefer to have an external program hosting the game. (I would not recommend this method for trading items.)
- The other possibility is for both of you to join a server elsewhere, such as one found on a website like Terraria-Servers (example only, I am not endorsing the site) and perform the trade there.
- On Mobile:
- To the best of my knowledge, you are required to be in the vicinity of another player and be playing on the same wi-fi network. After this has been achieved, you can join their world simply by clicking "Join Game" and searching for their world name.
- On Console (This is again to the best of my knowledge, as I do not own Terraria on Console):
- You would add the other player's gamertag or username and either host a game and invite them, or get them to host the game and invite you to join. Once there, the procedure is the same in that you exchange the items in the way discussed beforehand.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please feel free to ask me on my talk page and I'll do my best to answer.
Talkback Re: Thanks For Your Information