The Uzi is a Hardmode gun with a very high rate of fire and moderate damage. It is dropped by the Angry Trapper in the Jungle. Considering its attributes, it could be used as a cheaper form of the Megashark. It also improves projectile velocity.
- The Uzi fires slightly slower than the Megashark (the firing speed is 'very fast' as opposed to 'insanely fast')
- The Uzi has much more of a spread than the Megashark, although less than the Chain Gun.
- Unlike the Megashark, which has a 50% chance not to consume a shot, the Uzi will consume every bullet fired. This makes it use up more ammo, which its high firing rate chews up quickly. Therefore, it's best suited to the Endless Musket Pouch.
- Combined with Ichor Bullets or Chlorophyte Bullets, the Uzi is lethal against bosses such as Plantera or The Twins, due to the high damage it can inflict with Ichor Bullets or the lack of spread from the Chlorophyte Bullets.
- Using full Shroomite Armor with the bullet damage helmet, the Uzi can easily reach 70+ damage when stationary, with the right equipment.
- This is one of recommended weapons for those who just enter Hardmode, although it is obtained in one of the most dangerous places at that time - the Jungle.
- It shares a tooltip with Sniper Rifle: Shoots a powerful, high velocity bullet.
- It is a very good idea to use the Endless Musket Pouch, because it will consume every shot fired.
- Changed drop rate (from 1:80000 to 1:200).
- Added to the game.