|Tooltip||Give it to someone special! /|
50% health regeneration
Increases jump height
- Internal Item ID: 5051
The Valentine Ring is a exclusive accessory that allows 50% health regeneration and increases jump height, however it only works if it is thrown at the ground and picked back up or given to another player. It is purchased from the Merchant for 1 each, during the Valentine's Day event.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can gain effects of the Valentine Ring by simply dropping the Valentine Ring and picking it up again. This is done by dragging the item to the drop icon on the touch screen, or alternatively, selecting it in your inventory and pressing the similar icon on the left of the screen.
- The Valentine Ring does not stack with Shiny Red Balloon or Cloud in a Balloon.
- In a test, health was restored to full (400) after dying in about 70 seconds without the Valentine Ring, and in about 50 with it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Valentine Ring is a particularly useful early-game accessory due to its high health regeneration providing a replacement for potions that would otherwise be used to quickly heal the character. The additional jump height also provides extra mobility in the early-game period when more significant effects to movement are uncommon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On older versions of Mobile, it was also obtainable, but was found in Heart Shrines instead of being purchased.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.2.8798: Sprite updated.
- Mobile 1.1.8: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.