|Use time||25 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||'Great for impersonating devs!'|
- Valkyrie Yoyo
The Valkyrie Yoyo is a Hardmode, Expert Mode exclusive yoyo. It is obtainable from any Hardmode boss's Treasure Bag as part of Lazure's equipment set. Like the Code 2, Red's Throw, Kraken, The Eye of Cthulhu, and Terrarian, the Valkyrie Yoyo can be held in the air indefinitely.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- It is statistically identical to Red's Throw.
- In Norse mythology, the Valkyries are supernatural females who choose those who will live or die in battle (gloriously, according to legend), and escort half of the slain to Odin in the afterlife hall of the slain, Valhalla.
- This yoyo and the Wooden Yoyo are the only yoyos to have “yoyo” in their name.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Made obtainable.
- Damage reduced from 180 to 70.
- Knockback reduced from 8.5 to 4.5.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced with changes from Desktop 126.96.36.199 ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 188.8.131.52 ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes from Desktop 184.108.40.206
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced with changes from Desktop 18.104.22.168.