|Damage||19 / 17 (Ranged)|
|Tooltip||Inflicts target with Acid Venom|
- Venom Arrow
Of all the Hardmode arrows, they are the easiest to craft, as their ingredients can both be bought from NPCs: they require only Wooden Arrows (5 each, bought from the Merchant) and a Vial of Venom (15 each, bought from the Witch Doctor), totaling 1675 for 35 Venom Arrows (approximately 48 per arrow), or 4789 for a full stack of 999 Venom Arrows.
- Despite the high damage and the debuff of Venom Arrows, there are other arrows that can technically deal more DPS, such as the echoing ability of Luminite Arrows, Holy Arrows' stars or the defense-reducing ability of Ichor Arrows.
- Venom Arrows' high base damage makes them the best choice for bows that convert all arrows into special types.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 17 to 19.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.